Let Us Cater To You
Online Ordering Process
1. Login to your account with your e-mail address and password or create a new account by clicking on create a new account. Follow instructions and complete fields on the new account page. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address with a copy of your username and password.
2. To place an order, select event date, time, location, and guest count. Orders placed online are only available Monday through Friday. Weekend orders must be submitted to the Tufts Catering Sales Office using an Event Order Form.
3. Browse and order. Choose items to order by navigating the "Browse Menus" in the left column.
4. Check out. When your order is complete, click "Proceed to Check Out".
5. Confirm and submit your order.
6. Tufts Catering will review your order and contact you by e-mail or phone if we have any questions or requires more information to complete the order. An order confirmation will be sent to you after placing your order online with your event details including menu and cost estimate. You will be notified by e-mail if Tufts Catering adjusts your order in anyway. For Hot Buffet or Plated Dinner requests, a Tufts Catering representative will apply an estimated Administrative Fee prior to your order, and you will be notified by e-mail with an updated menu confirmation.
a. If you wish to order Alcohol Service to your event, please indicate what type of service (examples: Beer and Wine Bar, Full Bar, Tableside Wine Service, Sparkling Wine Toast, etc.) in the additional information section of your buffet, reception, or plated dinner order. Tufts Catering will create a separate Alcohol Service event sheet for your event and send you an estimated cost.
A five days' notice is required to place an order with Tufts Catering Online Order. Online orders are not available during Matriculation, Academic Recess Periods, University Holidays, or Commencement Week. If you require a service with less than five days' notice, please contact Tufts Catering immediately to discuss the possibility of accommodating your event.
We offer three levels of standard service to meet your budget and event needs. Our menus are designed for specific levels of service. Please review these service types before placing your order.
Tufts Dining Facilities
Functions planned in any Tufts Dining-operated facility will require the use of Tufts Catering for all food and beverage services. Other caterers and take-out/delivered foods are not permitted in Tufts Dining facilities, including the Chase Center and Mugar Café.
Chase Center and Dewick MacPhie Conference Room (located in Dewick-MacPhie Dining Center) are booked through the Space and Resource Reservation System.
Food and Dietary Information
Tufts Catering is committed to meeting the needs of guests who have special dietary restrictions or preferences. Please notify us if you or anyone in your party has an allergy or food intolerance, and contact us with any allergy-related questions or concerns.
Tufts Catering is a division of Tufts Dining.
Tufts University Catering
89 Curtis Street
Medford, MA 02155
9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday
Phone: (617) 627-3411
Fax: (617) 627-3902
If you have questions about your catering order, you may call or contact us by email at email@example.com.This website and the services offered are for the sole use of the University Community. This department can only accept designated University Accounts for payment.